GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   How to Kill Grubs/larvae of JuneBugs?? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/texas/56262-how-kill-grubs-larvae-junebugs.html)

Katra 25-03-2004 10:26 AM

How to Kill Grubs/larvae of JuneBugs??

In article ,
"Elizabeth of the Tudor Tarts"
wrote:

"Katra" wrote in message
In article ,
ROFL!!! That's a new one on me. :-)
I'll have to see if Willow likes them G

K.

--

*grin* - believe it or not, my Golden Retriever actually eats them too.

OOh, my BC kills rats. ;-)
Wonder if she'd eat grubs for me? lol
Just adopted her from the pound last April, so she is still a "new dog"
to us. G

K.

--
Sprout the Mung Bean to reply...

"There are many intelligent species in the universe, and they are all owned by cats! -- Asimov

jamie 26-03-2004 09:03 PM

How to Kill Grubs/larvae of JuneBugs??

Elizabeth wrote:
Heh- I used to have a peekapoo who LOVED the things. She would hang around
while I was gardening just so she could get her "treats".

One of my cats thinks that Junebugs are a crunchy treat, although he's
never gone for the grubs.

--
jamie )

"There's a seeker born every minute."