GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Don't forget the Zilker Garden Festival (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/texas/57028-dont-forget-zilker-garden-festival.html)

Victor Martinez 27-03-2004 02:22 PM

Don't forget the Zilker Garden Festival

This weekend at Zilker Botanical Gardens.

--
Victor Martinez
Send your spam he

Grubber 27-03-2004 02:27 PM

"Victor Martinez" wrote in message
This weekend at Zilker Botanical Gardens.

--
Victor Martinez
Send your spam he
Email me he

Also the Old Time Planters Festival at Marbridge

http://www.marbridge.org/index.html

escapee 28-03-2004 04:35 PM

Don't forget the Zilker Garden Festival

This is sheer torture! I want to go very, very badly. I do NOT need another
plant. Of course, there will be specialty growers there and I could probably
find a new brugmansia or pitcher plant or something...but I am being restrained.
I must not go, I must not go...

Next year I will try to solve this dilemna by participating and having a booth
where I can sell plants I grow in my own greenhouse.

Enjoy those heirloom tomatoes!
Victoria

On Sat, 27 Mar 2004 13:35:31 GMT, Victor Martinez opined:

This weekend at Zilker Botanical Gardens.