GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Honda Tiller for Sale (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/texas/58125-honda-tiller-sale.html)

Dr. John 06-04-2004 09:30 PM

Honda Tiller for Sale

I have had this great tiller in storage for about 9 years (although I
used it last spring when I put in a front yard), and haven't used it
much so out it goes! It's an F500, 5 hp, similar to the FG500 shown
here http://www.hondapowerequipment.com/M...odelName=fg500
except the transport wheels are in the back. It's has been well cared
for, and I never regreted paying a little more for a tiller that
always worked when I wanted to, not when IT wanted to, like my
previous cheepies. I am asking $275.

DSull 06-04-2004 09:31 PM

Honda Tiller for Sale

In article ,
(Dr. John) wrote:

http://www.hondapowerequipment.com

Please let me know if you still have the tiller and the area of town I
can see it at.

Thanks David 924-0746

Dr. John 09-04-2004 05:02 PM

Honda Tiller for Sale