GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   trees (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/texas/59022-trees.html)

John A. Keslick, Jr. 16-04-2004 01:07 PM

trees

Here is a web site and the information is applicable to the arborist,
landscape architect, nursery person, forester, urban forester, fruit grower,
bonsai enthusiast, and all other people who care about trees.
Our responsibility is to mend the torn pieces of our natural system and to
develop new and better practices that will assure its survival. Yes, trees
are tough, but only as long as they have a fair chance for survival.

----------------------------LINKS---------------------
Articles written by DR. ALEX L. SHIGO, one of the foremost authorities
worldwide on tree systems today online at
http://www.chesco.com/~treeman/SHIGO

TECHNO TREE BIOLOGY DICTIONARY online at
http://www.treedictionary.com

Sincerely,

John A. Keslick, Jr.
Tree Biologist
http://www.chesco.com/~treeman
Beware of so-called TREE EXPERTS who do not understand TREE BIOLOGY!