GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Tomatoes + Daconil (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/texas/59501-tomatoes-daconil.html)

Andrew 20-04-2004 06:14 PM

Tomatoes + Daconil

I don't know much about vegetable gardens, but
I decided to try growing some Celebrity Tomatoes.

I put my 6 plants in the ground where they tend
to get a good dose of sun everyday (it was the
best spot I could find in my backyard).

These plants are about a month old and now about 6-12
inches tall.

I noticed some spots on one of the tomatoes so I
decided to spray some Ortho Daconil fungicide on
them. I read that once you get blight it's very
hard to control.

Well, after a few days this resulted in deformed
leaves on the new growth.

Is there anything I should do at this point?

Was it too soon to spray?

The older leaves seem fine and the very newest
leaves do not seem to have this deformity.

Thanks,

Andrew

Crabluv 23-04-2004 05:07 AM

Tomatoes + Daconil