GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   concrete question (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/texas/61594-concrete-question.html)

AndyPaul 18-05-2004 03:07 AM

concrete question

perhaps not entirely a garden question, but it is near my garden. i have wood
barriers between slabs of sidewalk concrete, not the fiber boards, but actual
wood. i have some that are rotting away from the elements and bugs. what are
those pieces of wood call, or better, what do i look/ask for at home depot?

thanks for any help

andrew

john 20-05-2004 06:11 AM

concrete question

You have sidewalks? :)

Seriously, why would you need/want to replace them? They're spacers put
in place when the concrete was poured. No functional value once it
dries, near as I know. But I'm no builder, so YMMV. :)