GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   WTB: Swimming Pool - need crew to install pool in ground (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/texas/66835-wtb-swimming-pool-need-crew-install-pool-ground.html)

GeneS 21-06-2004 08:11 PM

WTB: Swimming Pool - need crew to install pool in ground

We are thinking about installing an in-ground fiberglass
or conventional plaster swimming pool.

If anyone knows of a crew that will do the job for a reasonable
price, please advise.

My thoughts are to buy something like a 12x30x4' or so fiberglass
shell & install it in the ground. Having owned a lot of pools over the
years, we
really want a small fiberglass one. If the price of a conventional plaster
pool is a lot less, then we will consider it.

Basically, we need a few laborers that have installed pools in the past.
A good place to buy a fiberglass pool shell would also be nice:-)

THANKS
Gene

escapee 21-06-2004 11:08 PM

WTB: Swimming Pool - need crew to install pool in ground

We have a lap pool which is 10' x 50 feet long. It has a hot tub also. It was
about 30,000. A fiberglass pool about the size you want will cost about 5,000
dollars, installed. Do not go with someone who doesn't charge a lot just
because you want to save money. Call the Better Business Bureau and check
references. We were lucky, we had our pool finished, but a month later the
company went belly up and left dozens of people in different stages of
construction and nobody got a dime back. Buyer beware, pool companies are worse
than a pile of smooth car salesmen/women.

Victoria

On Mon, 21 Jun 2004 18:21:32 GMT, "GeneS" opined:

We are thinking about installing an in-ground fiberglass
or conventional plaster swimming pool.

If anyone knows of a crew that will do the job for a reasonable
price, please advise.

My thoughts are to buy something like a 12x30x4' or so fiberglass
shell & install it in the ground. Having owned a lot of pools over the
years, we
really want a small fiberglass one. If the price of a conventional plaster
pool is a lot less, then we will consider it.

Basically, we need a few laborers that have installed pools in the past.
A good place to buy a fiberglass pool shell would also be nice:-)

THANKS
Gene

Need a good, cheap, knowledge expanding present for a friend?