GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Reed Fencing (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/texas/78791-reed-fencing.html)

Rob Pettengill 12-07-2004 06:11 AM

Reed Fencing

Does anyone know where 6' reed fencing can be purchased in Austin?

Thanks,
Rob

Joe Doe 13-07-2004 02:05 AM

Reed Fencing

In article ,
(Rob Pettengill) wrote:

Does anyone know where 6' reed fencing can be purchased in Austin?

Thanks,
Rob

Home Depot on St. Johns and I-35 had some over the weekend. It is right
at the back of their garden center where all the fertilizer is. About
$20 for 16 feet if I remember right. The reason I remember is that I
had just watched the gardening show on PBS where they hid a chain link
fence with bamboo canes and my eyes were drawn to this when I was at HD.

Roland

Rob Pettengill 13-07-2004 02:03 PM

Reed Fencing

Thanks, someone at the Home Depot near the Arboretum told me they
didn't have it, but I found some at the one past 620 on 183 for $23.

;rob