GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   burrowing animal (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/texas/79510-burrowing-animal.html)

mobiledan 20-07-2004 02:07 AM

burrowing animal

Something has burrowed under my slab. I just found a big dig behind a
hedge. Anybody have an idea what it is? or how I can get rid of it?

--
KARL ROVE, Bush's long-time political guru and White House advisor:
"As people do better, they start voting like Republicans...

escapee 20-07-2004 02:07 AM

burrowing animal

It could be a skunk or armadillo. Do you notice any plants uprooted? If you
do, it still can be either one. You can try to call animal control and see. I
have a few of those holes in my yard, but it's a Certified Wildlife Backyard
Habitat, so it's okay. Animal control would be better able to identify it for
you.

Victoria

On Tue, 20 Jul 2004 00:19:35 GMT, "mobiledan" opined:

mobiledan 20-07-2004 02:07 AM

burrowing animal

Thanks for the quick reply, Victoria! I found the number for Austin Animal
control, and will call tomorrow.

DC

Katra 20-07-2004 11:12 AM

burrowing animal

In article ,
"mobiledan" wrote:

Something has burrowed under my slab. I just found a big dig behind a
hedge. Anybody have an idea what it is? or how I can get rid of it?

--
KARL ROVE, Bush's long-time political guru and White House advisor:
"As people do better, they start voting like Republicans...
...unless they have too much education and vote Democratic,
which proves there can be too much of a good thing."

Might be an armadillo.....

K.

--
Sprout the Mung Bean to reply...

[email protected] 11-08-2004 06:32 PM

burrowing animal

I would try Mole Out a Granular product.
you can find it online at
www.backyard-lifestyle.com

I hope this helps,
Norman