Old 07-09-2004, 07:55 PM

Default offer:flower pot,Products including Ceramic Flower Pot,Imitate Porcelain Flower Pot,Wood Flower Pot,Stone Flower Pot,Imitate Stone Flower Pot,Hanging Flower Pot,Flower Pot Wall Hanging,Bonsai Pots,Root Carving&Hydroponics Pots

ShengChun Modern Gardening Co., Ltd is a leading professional manufacturer and exporter of flowerpots, specializing in research, design and developing creative flower potteries for home and garden.We have owned over 10 patents and have developed over 100 types,more than 12 series of flowerpots such as Ceramic Flower Pot Series, The Imitate Porcelain Flower Pot Series, Wood Flower Pot Series, Stone Flower Pot Series, The Imitate Stone Flower Pot Series, Hanging Flower Pot, Flower Pot Wall Hanging, Bonsai Pots, Root Carving and Hydroponics Pots.
Our aim is to provide unique, original, and durable home and garden flowerpots and accessories, all reasonably priced to suit the taste and budgets of every customer.
If you are interested with our products, please feel free to contact us directly. Your early reply will be highly appreciated.

Contact:Shengchun LIN
ShengChun Modern Gardening Co., Ltd
Add: A3, No. 28 Chengbiancao, Hubing Rd, Gulou district, Fuzhou, China. 350001
TEL: 0086-591-87601540/87537611/87391835/13609559003
FAX:0086-591-83466456
,

WEBSITE:
www.garden-flowerpot.com

[IBC] Fw: [IBC] Ceramic Pots 1 Khaimraj Seepersad Bonsai 5 03-06-2004 06:05 PM
[IBC] Ceramic Pots Kevin Bonsai 9 29-05-2004 05:08 AM
clay / ceramic pots in pond manzara Ponds 7 10-01-2004 08:32 PM
[IBC] bonsai wood carving gloves dalecochoy Bonsai 10 02-12-2003 09:22 PM
Ceramic pots? MystAvalon Gardening 0 25-05-2003 03:56 PM