Old 12-10-2004, 09:55 PM
AlphaBit Phalpha

Default Substance to seal cement for a pond?

Hi,
We have a square cement container inset into the ground.
After many attempts at creating a pond using a liner material, we need to
resort to just painting all of the interior of the container with something
that would act as a sealant, yet not harm fish. And still be cleanable as
needed.
Any suggestions?
Thanks in advance!
Beverly

Old 13-10-2004, 12:01 AM
jojo

http://www.pickupspecialties.com/Her...n_bedliner.htm
http://www.wetwebmedia.com/PondSubWe...horoselart.htm
http://www.vnwg.com/building_tips02.jsp
http://www.mermaidhouse.com/

google the word DragonKote

goggle "spray-on pond liner"
for lots more info!

m...

Old 13-10-2004, 01:25 AM
AlphaBit Phalpha

Hi Jojo,

Thank you very much for that information.
We can look into it and see if it works. It looks like it is the
solution!

Sincerely,
Beverly

m...

Old 13-10-2004, 04:07 PM
dt

You might also go over to rec.ponds and ask those folks. Good group of
people!

DT

AlphaBit Phalpha wrote:

Hi Jojo,

Thank you very much for that information.
We can look into it and see if it works. It looks like it is the
solution!

Sincerely,
Beverly

"jojo" wrote in message
m...

http://www.pickupspecialties.com/Her...n_bedliner.htm

http://www.wetwebmedia.com/PondSubWe...horoselart.htm
http://www.vnwg.com/building_tips02.jsp
http://www.mermaidhouse.com/

google the word DragonKote

goggle "spray-on pond liner"
for lots more info!

. com...

--
DT
http://www.thehungersite.com/

Old 14-10-2004, 11:56 PM
Gae Xavier

Yes, the Pond Society meeting is Monday at 7 pm at the LCRA headquarters
over on Lake Austin Blvd.

There is a woman there named Janet Christian, Mermaid House, and her
company does the spray on stuff. Kinda pricey compared to ready bought
liner... but works beautifully I am told.

Come to the meeting! Best to You -- Gae Xavier

AlphaBit Phalpha wrote:

Thank you again!

AlphaBit Phalpha wrote:

Hi Jojo,

Thank you very much for that information.
We can look into it and see if it works. It looks like it is the
solution!

Sincerely,
Beverly

"jojo" wrote in message
.com...

http://www.pickupspecialties.com/Her...n_bedliner.htm

http://www.wetwebmedia.com/PondSubWe...horoselart.htm
http://www.vnwg.com/building_tips02.jsp
http://www.mermaidhouse.com/

google the word DragonKote

goggle "spray-on pond liner"
for lots more info!

y.com...

Old 15-10-2004, 02:09 AM
AlphaBit Phalpha

Thank you Gae,
Hopefully we can make it there.
Beverly

"Gae Xavier" wrote in message
Yes, the Pond Society meeting is Monday at 7 pm at the LCRA headquarters
over on Lake Austin Blvd.

There is a woman there named Janet Christian, Mermaid House, and her
company does the spray on stuff. Kinda pricey compared to ready bought
liner... but works beautifully I am told.

Come to the meeting! Best to You -- Gae Xavier

AlphaBit Phalpha wrote:

Thank you again!

AlphaBit Phalpha wrote:

Hi Jojo,

Thank you very much for that information.
We can look into it and see if it works. It looks like it is the
solution!

Sincerely,
Beverly

.com...