GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   FS: 2 Pallets Emerald Zoysia....the best!!! (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/texas/85752-fs-2-pallets-emerald-zoysia-best.html)

paul laiming 30-10-2004 11:31 PM

FS: 2 Pallets Emerald Zoysia....the best!!!

I overestimated how many pallets of emerald zoysia i needed
for my lawn today. If you dont know what emerald zoysia is
it is the plushest softest grass you can get. It is shade tolerant
and fairly drought tolerant. I have 2 pallets left. Ill sell them at
$100/pallet. (they regularly go for about $167 at turfgrass).
They should be good through monday, so give me a call and come
pick it up. We are in the west austin area near steiner ranch.

Paul
266-9267