Old 30-11-2004, 11:16 PM
Alicia and Joe

Default wanted plastic roofing panels

I am looking for plastic roofing panels for green house please contact me at

Old 01-12-2004, 07:53 AM
Katra

In article ,
"Alicia and Joe" wrote:

I am looking for plastic roofing panels for green house please contact me at

Lowe's, Home Depot, McCoys..... :-)
I doubt you will find any used.

If you want to go cheap for a greenhouse, go he

http://www.propools.com/cgi-bin/Soft.../greenhouses/d
reamhouse.htm?E+scstore

That is what I did, and I have no regrets.
They are sturdier than they look! If you'd like to see mine, I live in
San Marcos and you can come look.

No, I do not sell these but if I can ever chase down the proper
information, I would LOVE to be a distributor for them! :-)
--
K.

Sprout the MungBean to reply

"I don't like to commit myself about heaven and hell‹you
see, I have friends in both places." --Mark Twain