Old 06-02-2005, 10:16 PM
Russell

Default Free: pond plant - parrot's feather

http://store.watergardenweb.com/parrotsfeather.html
trying to take over my pond, if you would like some, call me.

John @ 652-8409
South Austin, off of Stassney

Old 07-02-2005, 03:00 AM
Katra

In article ,
"Russell" wrote:

http://store.watergardenweb.com/parrotsfeather.html
trying to take over my pond, if you would like some, call me.

John @ 652-8409
South Austin, off of Stassney

Can people put it in aquariums?
If so, you may want to post on Austin.forsale. :-)

I still have not put in a pond or I'd get some from you!

--
K.

Sprout the Mung Bean to reply...

As we go through life thinking heavy thoughts, thought particles
tend to get caught between the ears causing truth decay- so be sure
to use mental floss twice a day.

Old 07-02-2005, 03:15 AM
Victor Martinez

Katra wrote:
Can people put it in aquariums?

I doubt it, as it's not a submerged plant. It is a weed though, all you
need is one little stem and it will take over. Hardy too.

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he

Old 07-02-2005, 07:06 AM
Katra

In article ,
Victor Martinez wrote:

Katra wrote:
Can people put it in aquariums?

I doubt it, as it's not a submerged plant. It is a weed though, all you
need is one little stem and it will take over. Hardy too.

But I assume it needs _lots_ of water???

Old 07-02-2005, 02:49 PM
Victor Martinez

Katra wrote:
But I assume it needs _lots_ of water???

The roots seem to be all submerged, yes.

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he