GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   English Ivy Troubles (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/texas/89934-english-ivy-troubles.html)

wronp 18-02-2005 01:46 AM

English Ivy Troubles

Hi all,

This English Ivy that must be a dozen years old and now it is starting
to die out. I am not sure if I can save it or not, but I hate to rip it
out. I have posted some pictures at

http://sitekreator.com/wronp/garden_spot.html

Please review them and let me know what you think.

Thanks.

Newt 05-03-2005 05:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wronp
Hi all,

This English Ivy that must be a dozen years old and now it is starting
to die out. I am not sure if I can save it or not, but I hate to rip it
out. I have posted some pictures at

http://sitekreator.com/wronp/garden_spot.html

Please review them and let me know what you think.

Thanks.

Hi Wronp,

Unfortunately I would need to see a larger picture to give better advice, but both the holly and the ivy look like they are suffering drought stress. Have you been having drought conditions?

Newt