GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Rain Gutter Recomendation (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/texas/92049-rain-gutter-recomendation.html)

[email protected] 07-04-2005 12:43 AM

Rain Gutter Recomendation

I am planning on getting raingutters installed. Any recomendations on
companies that do this ?

Thanks

Gary Brady 07-04-2005 03:10 AM

wrote:
I am planning on getting raingutters installed. Any recomendations on
companies that do this ?

Thanks

I've used Gutterworx before with good results.

--
Gary Brady
Austin, TX

jojo 08-04-2005 04:17 PM

wrote in message
oups.com...
I am planning on getting raingutters installed. Any recomendations on
companies that do this ?

Thanks

Austin Affordable Gutters
Dale Perry
512-517-7246 (cell)

I got 3 bids on mine,
Austin Gutter man (highest)
Austin Gutter king (middle)

All 3 companies gave me the exact same product catalog, but
AAG was the lowest, half of what AGK was charging.

Cindy 08-04-2005 07:43 PM

I got 3 bids on mine,
Austin Gutter man (highest)
Austin Gutter king (middle)

Don't know as I'd really want to be known as the Gutter Man or Gutter King,
LOL

Cindy

john 09-04-2005 06:12 AM

In article ,
"jojo" wrote:

wrote in message
oups.com...
I am planning on getting raingutters installed. Any recomendations on
companies that do this ?

Thanks

Austin Affordable Gutters
Dale Perry
512-517-7246 (cell)

I got 3 bids on mine,
Austin Gutter man (highest)
Austin Gutter king (middle)

All 3 companies gave me the exact same product catalog, but
AAG was the lowest, half of what AGK was charging.

Did you have them do the work? If so, what kind of hangers did they use
and are you satisfied?