GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Oleanders in Leander ~ Noob Q (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/texas/92362-oleanders-leander-%7E-noob-q.html)

Willie Buck Merle 13-04-2005 02:10 AM

Oleanders in Leander ~ Noob Q

Hello,

Hope you are all doing well. I have some 4 year old Oleanders that are
just starting to get sick. I'm a noob at gardening so could someone
please help me out and tell me whazup, TIA. I've uploaded some JPGs
that are 50k in size each.

agp
041205

http://www.onr.com/user/antaras/Olea...1_OLEANDER.jpg
http://www.onr.com/user/antaras/Olea...2_OLEANDER.jpg
http://www.onr.com/user/antaras/Olea...3_OLEANDER.jpg
http://www.onr.com/user/antaras/Olea...4_OLEANDER.jpg
http://www.onr.com/user/antaras/Olea...5_OLEANDER.jpg
http://www.onr.com/user/antaras/Olea...6_OLEANDER.jpg
http://www.onr.com/user/antaras/Olea...7_OLEANDER.jpg

Gary Brady 13-04-2005 12:57 PM

Willie Buck Merle wrote:
Oleanders in Leander ~ Noob Q

Hello,

Hope you are all doing well. I have some 4 year old Oleanders that are
just starting to get sick. I'm a noob at gardening so could someone
please help me out and tell me whazup, TIA. I've uploaded some JPGs
that are 50k in size each.

Are you sure that's not just freeze damage? Since they're up high and
unprotected they're more likely to get scorched by frost.
--
Gary Brady
Austin, TX