GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   free manure for composting/gardening (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/texas/92744-free-manure-composting-gardening.html)

kerry 20-04-2005 02:17 PM

free manure for composting/gardening

If you would like some manure/hay mixture for your compost or garden,
send me an email. I have an steady supply of it. :)

Gary Brady 21-04-2005 03:34 AM

kerry wrote:

If you would like some manure/hay mixture for your compost or garden,
send me an email. I have an steady supply of it. :)

Where's it located, Kerry?

Gary Brady

kerry 21-04-2005 01:49 PM

yes, horse manure mixed with hay.

kerry 21-04-2005 01:50 PM

In Dripping Springs near the intersection of RR 12 and Hamilton's Pool
Rd. To be exact, West Cave Estates.

kerry 21-04-2005 01:51 PM

kerry 21-04-2005 01:52 PM

horse manure in Dripping Springs near RR 12 and Hamilton's Pool Rd.

kerry 21-04-2005 02:05 PM

yes, horse manure mixed with hay.

mreiner 05-06-2005 04:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kerry
horse manure mixed with hay

Hello,
I live in Austin and might need some manuer for my yard/garden. Is this offer still good and open to anyone?

please reply directly to

Katra 06-06-2005 02:51 PM

In article ,
mreiner wrote:

kerry Wrote:
horse manure mixed with hay

Hello,
I live in Austin and might need some manuer for my yard/garden. Is
this offer still good and open to anyone?

please reply directly to

I have tons of free chicken and emu composted manure mixed with soil.
Or if you want something lighter, the henhouse needs cleaning so it'd be
poultry manure (chicken and duck) mixed with pine shavings but well
composted at the moment!

You shovel it, you can have it. ;-)

I have had wonderful results with composted emu manure.

I am in San Marcos.

Cheers!

Kat (512) 396-4290
--
K.

Sprout the MungBean to reply

"I don't like to commit myself about heaven and hell‹you
see, I have friends in both places." --Mark Twain

wlpool 10-06-2005 08:04 PM

Small world.

I live right across the street in Saddletree and I have a steady supply of it. If you run out of customers send them my way ;)

wlpool 11-06-2005 01:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wlpool
Small world.

I live right across the street in Saddletree and I have a steady supply of it. If you run out of customers send them my way ;)

Check that:
If you run out of manure send them my way.

I thought that horse manure was to acidious for gardening. That must not be true. What types of gardening is it good for.

Katra 19-06-2005 02:25 PM

If they are not in San Marcos, I am!!!
I have emu manure mixed with soil/sand, or a mix of chicken and duck.
The henhouse is due to be cleaned and I use pine shavings in there. It's
pretty well composted at the moment and needs to be shoveled and
replaced. ;-)

How may I help you?

Katra at centurytel dot net

"wlpool" wrote in message

wlpool Wrote:
Small world.

I live right across the street in Saddletree and I have a steady supply
of it. If you run out of customers send them my way ;)

Check that:
If you run out of manure send them my way.

I thought that horse manure was to acidious for gardening. That must
not be true. What types of gardening is it good for.

--
wlpool

--
K.

Sprout the Mung Bean to reply...

There is no need to change the world. All we have to do is toilet train the world and we'll never have to change it again. -- Swami Beyondanada