GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   black plastic pots (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/texas/94197-black-plastic-pots.html)

Not Telling 17-05-2005 12:49 AM

black plastic pots

Hi all,

I know I was a bag lady in my previous life, so that's why I can't seem
to throw away all of the black nursery pots I have around the yard. I
just "KNOW" I can make them into something, but that something has not
come to me yet.

I tried the hypertufa thing last year and besides making a mess, it was
fun, but just not what I thought they could be turned into.

I have tried the new Krylon brand of plastic spray paint, but that turns
into a bit of money after a while. I have some of the really big ones
down to the small ones that I would like to dress up some how and
anything that I have left over after I put them around my yard, I could
present someone with a nice gift or even sell them. I have tons of
things I can fill them with.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks for your time.
Happy gardening. :)