GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Q: Inexpensive tree removal in NW Austin? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/texas/96483-q-inexpensive-tree-removal-nw-austin.html)

JKC 26-06-2005 06:11 PM

Q: Inexpensive tree removal in NW Austin?

I have a large cedar tree I want to remove.
Does anyone know INEXPENSIVE tree removal service in NW Austin (183 &
Anderson Mill)?

ie 03-07-2005 04:12 PM

All Pro tree services, Brian Munson, Cedar Park 331-5129, 964-2279

ink.net...

[email protected] 04-07-2005 12:46 PM

What is "inexpensive" for tree removal?

JKC 05-07-2005 05:38 AM

wrote in message
oups.com...
What is "inexpensive" for tree removal?

Good/fair question.
I don't know exactly.
I got a good size cedar tree.
I called one place and got a quote of $185 for cutting it flush to the
ground.
Grinding the stump out (6-8" below the ground level) will cost extra
$35-$40.

So to be qualified as inexpensive FOR ME, it has to beat that price. :-)
I suspect it is an OK price.
I don't think I am being taken for a ride, but want to shop around a bit.

JKC 05-07-2005 11:12 PM

"ie" wrote in message
.. .
All Pro tree services, Brian Munson, Cedar Park 331-5129, 964-2279

"JKC" wrote in message
ink.net...
I have a large cedar tree I want to remove.
Does anyone know INEXPENSIVE tree removal service in NW Austin (183 &
Anderson Mill)?

Called both numbers with no success.
The first number seemed to be a residential with different name.
The second, a voice said its voice mailbox was not set up,
and I could not leave a message.
I could not find All Pro Tree Services in the Yellow Pages, either.

ie 06-07-2005 01:51 AM

Dang, we used them last year....sorry to hear that....

Good luck!

"JKC" wrote in message
link.net...

"ie" wrote in message
.. .
All Pro tree services, Brian Munson, Cedar Park 331-5129, 964-2279

ink.net...