GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   snake gourd and chinese okra seeds (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/texas/9851-snake-gourd-chinese-okra-seeds.html)

kn125 09-03-2003 01:39 AM

snake gourd and chinese okra seeds

Does anybody know where I can get snake gourd (Trichosanthes
cucumeria) and/or chinese okra (Luffa acutangula) seeds?

Thanks,
-kn

groober 09-03-2003 02:08 AM

snake gourd and chinese okra seeds

"kn125" wrote in message
om...
: Does anybody know where I can get snake gourd (Trichosanthes
: cucumeria) and/or chinese okra (Luffa acutangula) seeds?
:
: Thanks,
: -kn

Evergreenseeds.com

Gary Brady 09-03-2003 02:44 AM

snake gourd and chinese okra seeds

Does anybody know where I can get snake gourd (Trichosanthes
cucumeria) and/or chinese okra (Luffa acutangula) seeds?

You might try the American Gourd Society for those snake gourd seeds. Look
under "sources".

http://www.americangourdsociety.org/
Gary Brady
Austin, TX

kn125 16-03-2003 09:32 PM

snake gourd and chinese okra seeds

Thanks for the pointers, I got the seeds from Evergreen seeds. Now to plant them ...

-kn