GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   John Robertson: Still want that fig cutting? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/texas/9984-john-robertson-still-want-fig-cutting.html)

gary 10-03-2003 02:32 PM

John Robertson: Still want that fig cutting?

Last summer, I talked here about getting some cuttings from a great Brown
Turkey fig tree down the street from me. You posted a note that you wanted
one if I actually did it. Well, I did and now I have several nice little
fig tree cuttings, beginning to root and starting to leaf out.

Unfortunately, your email address (which I got after finding the old message
via Google groups) is apparently no longer current. Contact me if you are
still out there and still want that little fig tree.

gary