GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Anyone around Austin ever order PLANTS from Richters in Canada? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/texas/9992-anyone-around-austin-ever-order-plants-richters-canada.html)

B.Server 10-03-2003 03:44 PM

Anyone around Austin ever order PLANTS from Richters in Canada?

I have had mixed luck in getting healthy stock by "mail"from other
sources, but see that Richters offer a couple of things I would like
to add to my greenhouse collection. Any experience with shipping live
material from Canada, particularly post 9/11?

Thanks.

Mr. Chaos 007 19-03-2003 08:20 PM

Anyone around Austin ever order PLANTS from Richters in Canada?

We buy alot from richters, although I do more by seed. We have many of their
selections already for sale here in Austin. What are you looking for?

Dave
www.gardensoftheancients.com