Old 10-03-2003, 08:56 PM
David Cawkwell

Default Iseki? Cut Master Lawn Tractor

I have what I think is an Iseki Cut Master lawn tractor (bought second
hand).
I can see it quiet clearly in the www.iseki.de website. However
the UK dealers for iseki are claiming no knowledge of the machine and
so do iseki Japan. Strangely although iseki germany give me the UK dealers
address for iseki.
I can't seem to get out of them the manufacturer of the machine.

Has anyone got one of these machines and if so do you have a contact address
for parts
and service in this country? I'm beginning to think I'm banging my head
against a brick wall.

Thanks for any help.

Old 11-03-2003, 09:11 AM
Alastair J. Smith

The machine that you have is a badged machine made by Castel Garden (GGP) of
Italy. It is the most commonly badged machine in Europe.

If you need engine spares go to your local independent dealer (yellow pages)
it is usually fitted with a Briggs & Stratton engine, sometimes Tecumseh on
the cheaper units.

If it is machine parts (non colour coded) then go to a dealer selling
Mountfield, Honda, John Deere (Sabre range) or Twin Cut/Lawn King and they
should be able to help, however each manufacturer makes their own
modifications to each machine and there have been production changes so
there are MK1,MK2's etc.

If you need colour coded parts you may have to purchase these through a
German Iseki dealer.

The reason that UK Iseki dealers cannot help you is that they do not market
this machine, also as it is a local (Germany/European) tie up Iseki Japan
will probably not have much information on it and probably junior members of
staff would not be aware of the collaboration.

http://www.fgadamson.co.uk/product_d...l=rideon&ID=19

Click here to see it in red.

Old 31-12-2007, 05:31 PM
Registered User

Hi, I am after an Iseki but seem to be unable to find a UK dealer for them - I've looked at the German site, but not my first language!

can anyone help - I live in the west midlands, but anyone to talk to about the Iseki compact tractors would be very helpful.
thanks Dominic

Iseki service manual desperate Lawns 1 24-06-2008 02:26 PM
Why is 42" cut only 36" w/riding tractor? keith98rodeo Lawns 1 13-06-2004 02:05 AM
To cut or not to cut ? Allen Lai Lawns 4 31-10-2003 11:22 PM
To cut or not to cut .... Allen Lai Lawns 9 12-06-2003 04:56 AM
Help please. Iseki tiller Gustaaf V Gardening 1 02-05-2003 01:20 PM