GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Another Parrot. (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/100434-re-another-parrot.html)

Xx~Karma~xX 24-07-2005 07:32 PM

Another Parrot.

"I am the Super Gay French Faggot PMD" wrote
in message ...
"Jim" wrote:

Hello,

I recently purchased two African Grey Parrots, a bonded pair, freakishly
weary of human hands. That is fine, I love to look at them and the
birdsong
is incredible...
Now, I have the opportunity to purchase a lovely Amazon - green body with
yellow head, a "Double Yellow Head" I think.

This bird is a performer, and seems to love attention. He appears super
human friendly, and is always looking for a head rub.

The asking price including a cage is around the £650 - £700 GBP

Any dolt that would pay that much for a ****ing bird is a true
shit-for-brains.

Awwwww Zachybabes, You paid me more.

--