Old 31-07-2005, 03:33 PM
vsop

"Mike" wrote in message

"Harold Walker" wrote in message
.

That's because it isn't one - it's a nudespaper.

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.

Not even worth using in a manner that it was used by many a poorer

household
in the days of old....H

Ah! The cut squares with a piece of string holding them together and hung
on
a nail on the inside wall at the bottom of the garden ;-))

Mike

So you're the mysterious stranger who's been using our privy just lately ?
So what do you think of the Daily Mail ?

vsop

Old 31-07-2005, 03:41 PM
Mike

Ah! The cut squares with a piece of string holding them together and

hung
on
a nail on the inside wall at the bottom of the garden ;-))

Mike

So you're the mysterious stranger who's been using our privy just lately ?
So what do you think of the Daily Mail ?

vsop

too stiff ;-{

Please get Bronco

Old 31-07-2005, 06:28 PM
Jaques d'Alltrades

The message
from "vsop" contains these words:

So you're the mysterious stranger who's been using our privy just lately ?
So what do you think of the Daily Mail ?

I'm reliably informed that the Church Times is softest on the nether regions.

--
Rusty
http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/hi-fi/
Old 31-07-2005, 06:29 PM
Jaques d'Alltrades

The message
from "Mike" contains these words:

Ah! The cut squares with a piece of string holding them together and

hung
on
a nail on the inside wall at the bottom of the garden ;-))

Mike

So you're the mysterious stranger who's been using our privy just lately ?
So what do you think of the Daily Mail ?

vsop

too stiff ;-{

You're not supposed to use it rolled-up.

HTH

Old 31-07-2005, 06:35 PM
Mike

too stiff ;-{

You're not supposed to use it rolled-up.

HTH

*NOW* you tell me :-((

Old 31-07-2005, 08:14 PM
WaltA

On Sun, 31 Jul 2005 01:28:13 +0100, Jaques d'Alltrades wrote:
WaltA:
Or are you still trying to work out what "lugubroious" means ?

It's a rich vein of wormy mud on the foreshore, isn't it?

Ah, do I discern a follower of the ways of the humble lugworm ?

Note to Harold:- you were so quick to follow up with "for instance"
to my first post that I thought that you must be hovering over your
kb. However, when there was a bit of a delay (quite probably due to
the vagaries of the internet), I took the opportunity for a 'quick
quip' !
I meant no disrespect to your googling skills to find out what
lugubrious meant,
honest ! :-)) hehee.

Old 31-07-2005, 08:21 PM
WaltA

On Sat, 30 Jul 2005 15:41:18 -0400, "Harold Walker" wrote:
Quivers with anticipation

Quiver not thou too long.....'aint' gud for what ails ya....if anything duz

frankie
Quiver thee not,,,
/howerd

Old 31-07-2005, 09:21 PM
Harold Walker

"WaltA" wrote in message
?

Note to Harold:- you were so quick to follow up with "for instance"
to my first post that I thought that you must be hovering over your
kb. However, when there was a bit of a delay (quite probably due to
the vagaries of the internet), I took the opportunity for a 'quick
quip' !
I meant no disrespect to your googling skills to find out what
lugubrious meant,
honest ! :-)) hehee.

With a skin as thick as mine disrespect or no would all be received the
same....in the marketing end of the business my ears and eyes became
immune.....fear not as to my googling skills....I waste not my effort on
such things when I have my very trusty 9th. edition of the Concise Oxford
dictionary within easy reach of my playful fingers.....I hove not over this
####### but it is conveniently located next to the door leading to the
garden and when I come in for a cuppa I take a peak at the screen........H

Old 01-08-2005, 07:18 AM
Mike

too stiff ;-{

You're not supposed to use it rolled-up.

HTH

It's another trick he learnt in the navy.
--
Martin

Sorry, you will have to explain that one to me and if a joke has to be
explained, it's not a very good one :-((

Mike

Old 01-08-2005, 09:23 AM
Jaques d'Alltrades

The message
from martin contains these words:
On Sun, 31 Jul 2005 18:29:12 +0100, Jaques d'Alltrades
wrote:
The message
from "Mike" contains these words:

Ah! The cut squares with a piece of string holding them together and
hung
on
a nail on the inside wall at the bottom of the garden ;-))

Mike

So you're the mysterious stranger who's been using our privy just
lately ?
So what do you think of the Daily Mail ?

vsop

too stiff ;-{

You're not supposed to use it rolled-up.

HTH

It's another trick he learnt in the navy.

wince

You're not supposed to use it co-axially, either.

/wince