GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   A Scotch Pine. (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/100633-scotch-pine.html)

Paul Kirby 28-07-2005 08:55 PM

A Scotch Pine.

I have just had a Scotch Pine cut down as it was leaning badly and causing
damage to the drive and a path. Now it has gone I want to know the best way
to get rid of the roots under the path and drive. Any suggestions welcome.

Paul.

ned 28-07-2005 09:18 PM

"Paul Kirby" wrote in message
I have just had a Scotch Pine cut down as it was leaning badly and

causing
damage to the drive and a path. Now it has gone I want to know the

best way
to get rid of the roots under the path and drive. Any suggestions

welcome.

For fear of offending nationalist sensibilities,

Scots Pine. ;-)

ned 28-07-2005 09:19 PM

"ned" wrote in message news:...

"Paul Kirby" wrote in message
I have just had a Scotch Pine cut down as it was leaning badly and

causing
damage to the drive and a path. Now it has gone I want to know the

best way
to get rid of the roots under the path and drive. Any suggestions

welcome.

For fear of offending nationalist sensibilities,

Scots Pine. ;-)

sorry

--
ned

http://www.bugsandweeds.co.uk
last update 12.07.2005

Nick Maclaren 28-07-2005 09:30 PM

In article , ned wrote:

"Paul Kirby" wrote in message
I have just had a Scotch Pine cut down as it was leaning badly and

causing
damage to the drive and a path. Now it has gone I want to know the

best way
to get rid of the roots under the path and drive. Any suggestions

welcome.

For fear of offending nationalist sensibilities,

Scots Pine. ;-)

As in a Scot pining for scotch?

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.

ned 28-07-2005 10:08 PM

Nick Maclaren wrote:
In article , ned
wrote:

"Paul Kirby" wrote in message
I have just had a Scotch Pine cut down as it was leaning badly and
causing damage to the drive and a path. Now it has gone I want to
know the best way to get rid of the roots under the path and

drive.
Any suggestions welcome.

For fear of offending nationalist sensibilities,

Scots Pine. ;-)

As in a Scot pining for scotch?

Heavens, no. We must scotch that.

--