GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Fuchsia (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/10091-fuchsia.html)

paul 11-03-2003 10:09 AM

Fuchsia

My Fuchsia's are about 3-4" high now, do i need to do anything (like pick
out the top leaves)to get them to bush out or do i leave them alone.

Emrys Davies 11-03-2003 01:21 PM

Fuchsia

'paul',

This well written site will give you all of the guidance which you need
in order to encourage your fuchsias to develop into well balanced
plants.

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/malcom.pearce/training.htm

Regards,
Emrys Davies.

. ..

Keith \(Portland\) 12-03-2003 05:32 PM

Fuchsia

This is not a very technical reply but in my experience: just pinch off the
top shoot/s when the plant is at the height you require and it will bush
out. Altenatively, pinch out the side shoots to produce a plant with a stem
and let it bush out on the top.

Good luck,

Keith

. ..