GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   orange tree (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/100945-orange-tree.html)

eridanus riviera 04-08-2005 03:01 PM

orange tree

I planetd this satsuma seed many summers earlier in a pot and it came
up to a tree in the house. So now I want to set up in the garden. Can
it adapt to frost???

Jaques d'Alltrades 04-08-2005 04:02 PM

The message . com
from "eridanus riviera" contains these words:

I planetd this satsuma seed many summers earlier in a pot and it came
up to a tree in the house. So now I want to set up in the garden. Can
it adapt to frost???

No.

The form is to keep it in a large planter and wheel it out in the spring
and in for the winter.

--
Rusty
http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/hi-fi/