GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Beautiful But Any Ideas? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/101058-beautiful-but-any-ideas.html)

Giraffeman 06-08-2005 08:21 PM

Beautiful But Any Ideas?

1 Attachment(s)
Hello All

I love these plants that are in a local park (UK) and would love to know what they are. Any suggestions are much appreciated.

Thanks

Giraffeman

Brian 06-08-2005 09:27 PM

"Giraffeman" wrote in message

Hello All

I love these plants that are in a local park (UK) and would love to
know what they are. Any suggestions are much appreciated.

Thanks

Giraffeman

|Filename: IMAGE 1.jpg |
|Download: http://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/attachment.php?attachmentid=2834|

Giraffeman

____________
It's a very small picture and without bruising my nose getting closer to
the screen it looks like Canna var. America. These grow well in south
eastern counties but not in my garden.
A fabulous display at Wisley.
Best Wishes Brian.

JennyC 07-08-2005 10:38 AM

--
It's a Canna ........You can look up the variety at:
http://www.hartcanna.com/variety.htm

Jenny :~)