GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Garden Groom? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/101067-garden-groom.html)

Pam Moore 06-08-2005 05:18 PM

Garden Groom?

Has anyone any knowledge of the newly advertised Garden Groom?
It's a hedge trimmer that shreds and collects all the clippings.
At £99.99 it is not a cheap toy, but the thought of not having to
sweep up it rather attractive.
Anyone know anything about it, or got any technical views?
I've seen it advertised in the latest issues of Radio Times and
Amateur Gardening.

Pam in Bristol

Teleman 09-08-2005 07:05 PM

"martin" wrote in message

Lots in google, mainly adverts http://tinyurl.com/c6okk
--
Martin

Looks a bit "Margo Leadbetter" to me, or the sort of thing the
Notting Hill Set would use - not very good, but something that
"no one else has dahling"

Teleman