GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Re grape vine cuttings (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/101092-re-grape-vine-cuttings.html)

Kevin J Bailey 07-08-2005 11:55 AM

Re grape vine cuttings

Thanks to you all but now( not really on topic but...) problem is I cannot
reply to group from my outlook express newsreader page. All the right
buttons are on my toolbar but when I click reply to group and write my reply
and then click send an odd blank box with three buttons a tick box and a
question mark in a speech bubble comes up!! No words or instructions at all,
I cancel it and click send and it repeats and on and on.
regards Kevin

David Rance 07-08-2005 01:05 PM

In message , Kevin J
Bailey writes

Thanks to you all but now( not really on topic but...) problem is I cannot
reply to group from my outlook express newsreader page. All the right
buttons are on my toolbar but when I click reply to group and write my reply
and then click send an odd blank box with three buttons a tick box and a
question mark in a speech bubble comes up!! No words or instructions at all,
I cancel it and click send and it repeats and on and on.
regards Kevin

Well, if you want any more help, you can email me as below.

David

| Internet: | writing from |
| Fidonet: David Rance 2:252/110 | Le Mesnil Villement, |
| BBS:
telnet://mesnil.demon.co.uk | Calvados, France |