GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Big buddha required (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/101175-big-buddha-required.html)

Lord0 09-08-2005 05:04 PM

Big buddha required

Hi there,

I'm looking for a concrete Buddha ornament for my garden, maybe about
1m+ or so tall i.e. not oone of the small ones you usually see. Anybody
know where I can get one? I've had a sniff about but not found
anything.

Cheers

Lord0

Jollygreenp 09-08-2005 07:06 PM

You could try contacting Fosstone in York. Although they don't have
one in their range they might be persuaded to add it to the range. URL
http://www.fosstone.co.uk/index.htm they exhibit at the Harrogate shows
and the quality always looks superb.

JennyC 10-08-2005 08:04 AM

"Lord0" wrote in message
oups.com...
Hi there,

I'm looking for a concrete Buddha ornament for my garden, maybe about
1m+ or so tall i.e. not oone of the small ones you usually see. Anybody
know where I can get one? I've had a sniff about but not found
anything.

Cheers
Lord0

They make 'em to measure in Java :~))
http://chandicraft.com/stone/buddha-statues.htm

Sitiing or reclining buddha's (cost a bit tho!)
http://www.asianartresource.co.uk/ma...type-11861-1.s
tm

and there seem to be loads on Ebay (all sizes)

Google with .co.uk "garden statues" buddha concrete gives 131
hits :~)

Jenny