GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Surge in alcohol-related deaths (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/101432-re-surge-alcohol-related-deaths.html)

Jupiter 16-08-2005 09:59 AM

Surge in alcohol-related deaths

On Tue, 16 Aug 2005 08:59:00 +0100, "Fatha - Jack"
tossoffyaloozers.com wrote:

"~Z~" wrote in message
Phil Stovell Spewed:

Cannabis, being a class C illegal drug, must be more dangerous than this.
Imagine the number of deaths we'd get if cannabis was legal!

You're an idiot.

There's nowt up wi a bit of ganj! I even allow my son to smoke shit as long
as he divven have owt nastier.

"People in glass houses" springs to mind with a lot of people!

FJ

Aren't you concerned at all about the increasing evidence of a link
between cannabis use and mental illness? We're unfortunately seeing
it in a family member after about 20 years of use. Paranoid with
occasional psychotic episodes. Currently in compulsory treatment for
the 2nd time. Dangerous stuff and not worth the risk.
Yes, I know not all cannabis users don't become mentally ill. Not all
tobacco users develop lung cancer. Doesn't make tobacco safe either.