Old 24-08-2005, 12:16 PM

Old 24-08-2005, 01:01 PM

Old 24-08-2005, 01:02 PM

Old 24-08-2005, 01:19 PM

Old 24-08-2005, 01:20 PM

The message
from Egbert Egret contains these words:
Then why do you need a teaspoon?

For measuring tea into the pot innit.

You are a deeply civilised bunny, imo.

Ali

Old 24-08-2005, 01:39 PM
WaltA

On Tue, 23 Aug 2005 18:07:17 +0100, Guy King wrote:
I can't get my brane round a naked singularity.

ummmM
It's bad enough seeing some bodies in 3D,
imagine having to see them in 12D !

Old 24-08-2005, 03:17 PM
WaltA

On Wed, 24 Aug 2005 13:19:29 +0100, "Ali Hopkins"
wrote:

"Jaques d'Alltrades" wrote in message
. uk...
The message .com
from "Malc" contains these words:

Dave Larrington wrote:

There /is/ no spoon.

A fish

Is that a fish, Al?

No, it's a quantum leap.

Some fishes are leptons.
including salmon.

Old 24-08-2005, 04:47 PM
Kate Dicey

Mike Lyle wrote:

Kate Dicey wrote:

Krane wrote:

In article ,
says...

Krane wrote:

In article

,

says...

Sorry - I have been plagued with red bridal satin today.

Is that a devilishly original bride, or togs for some other

member

of the party?

Five bridesmaids. Rather too many for my tastes, but not as bad

as

the 16 I did for a weeding last summer.

16 eh? And I thought our Ruth had lost the plot going for 8. Mined
ewe, when they came tripping down the aisle carring their posies I
nearly died of an acute attack of Aaaw-look-at-the-pretties-itis.

16 lasses all between 5 and 11, in long white skirts, each with a
different coloured top, and matching ribons in their hair, which

was

Up in a most lady-like way, and they all had little diamante

crowns!

Each lass held a single white rose, with matching ribon. As they
went into their choir stalls in the curch, they gave the mums their
roses, and the bride's mum put them all together with the single

red

one the bride carried, so they made a posy of white roses with a
single dark red one in the miggle. Very cute all round. The

bride's

top was a rainbow! I also welded crystals all over her veil.

I don't feel very well.

It were a lovely weeding. Wet, but fun.

http://www.katedicey.co.uk
Click on Kate's Pages and explore!
Old 24-08-2005, 06:29 PM
Guy King

The message
from "Mike Jones" contains these words:

Sorry, being I was being satyrical.

URPriapusAICM£5

--
Skipweasel.
In the beginning was the word.

Old 24-08-2005, 06:30 PM
Guy King

The message
from Egbert Egret contains these words:

Please explain then, why i can never find a teaspoon? I don't take sugar
in tea, cocoa, etc (and don't drink coughy) and use very little in
anything else. (Except when I'm winemolishing, in which case I tend to
hfr a shovel.)

Then why do you need a teaspoon?

OK, smartarse, how do /you/ get earwax from your ear into the storage jar?