Old 24-08-2005, 06:34 PM
Guy King

The message
from "Ali Hopkins" contains these words:

For measuring tea into the pot innit.

You are a deeply civilised bunny, imo.

Not as civilised as this...

http://gamilacompany.com/tea/teastick.html

--
Skipweasel.
In the beginning was the word.

Old 24-08-2005, 06:59 PM
WaltA

On Tue, 23 Aug 2005 19:56:13 +0100, Jaques d'Alltrades wrote:

Grretings fellow amoebans
I would have responsified spooner,
but my ISP lost its supersymmetry and tripped over its jennyleg
caliper
(you dont find many of those in sheds no more !)

Jaques wrote:
Hmmmm. I goove we need to kidnap this one and keep him to play with

Oh nooo,,,
,,,, ohhh dont,,,
ouch,
ah, ok I yield,
submit,
you win,
Joyce
Jaques, dont do that, put it away
/Grenfell
I'll subscribe to uk.rec.sheds **
NOW you can be afraid, veryish.
All yoz shedz belongz to minz
resistance is furtive,
only pretzels on the menu from now onbeforce
(do the French have a word for menu ?)

** but only if you pumice to leave these good folks de gardeners in
peaces.

- he
has dangerous depths of esoteric nollij. Sort-of like a riddle within a
miss tree within an enema, all behind a screen of red checky curtings.

Old 24-08-2005, 07:18 PM
Tony Davison

On Wed, 24 Aug 2005 18:34:22 +0100, Guy King wrote:

The message
from "Ali Hopkins" contains these words:

For measuring tea into the pot innit.

You are a deeply civilised bunny, imo.

Not as civilised as this...

http://gamilacompany.com/tea/teastick.html

Shpx me, a stainless steel re-useable tea bag. What will the think of next.

--
Big Tone
Old 24-08-2005, 08:08 PM
Mike Jones

Tony Davison wrote:
On Wed, 24 Aug 2005 18:34:22 +0100, Guy King wrote:

The message
from "Ali Hopkins" contains these words:

For measuring tea into the pot innit.

You are a deeply civilised bunny, imo.

Not as civilised as this...

http://gamilacompany.com/tea/teastick.html

Shpx me, a stainless steel re-useable tea bag. What will the think of
next.

And from leftpondia! (thobut at $20 a shot I'll stick to tea-bags)

Old 24-08-2005, 08:16 PM
Guy King

The message
from Tony Davison contains these words:

Shpx me, a stainless steel re-useable tea bag. What will the think of next.

Stainless steel reusable condoms?

Old 24-08-2005, 08:24 PM
Kate Dicey

Tony Davison wrote:

On Wed, 24 Aug 2005 18:34:22 +0100, Guy King wrote:

The message
from "Ali Hopkins" contains these words:

For measuring tea into the pot innit.

You are a deeply civilised bunny, imo.

Not as civilised as this...

http://gamilacompany.com/tea/teastick.html

Shpx me, a stainless steel re-useable tea bag. What will the think of next.

I've had various different versions of this over the last 20 years.
None werk so well as a well matured teapot. Present teapot holds 8
mugfuls, wot is more than the kettle. I need a kettle bigger than 3
pints wot switches itself off.

http://www.katedicey.co.uk
Click on Kate's Pages and explore!
Old 24-08-2005, 08:33 PM
Ali Hopkins

"Mike Jones" wrote in message
Tony Davison wrote:
On Wed, 24 Aug 2005 18:34:22 +0100, Guy King wrote:

The message
from "Ali Hopkins" contains these words:

For measuring tea into the pot innit.

You are a deeply civilised bunny, imo.

Not as civilised as this...

http://gamilacompany.com/tea/teastick.html

Shpx me, a stainless steel re-useable tea bag. What will the think of
next.

And from leftpondia! (thobut at $20 a shot I'll stick to tea-bags)

NOOOOOOOOOOO! Tea bags is the anti-Char. Nearly as un frabjous as iced tea.
phtach.

Ali

Old 24-08-2005, 08:34 PM
Ali Hopkins

"Kate Dicey" wrote in message

I've had various different versions of this over the last 20 years. None
werk so well as a well matured teapot. Present teapot holds 8 mugfuls,
wot is more than the kettle. I need a kettle bigger than 3 pints wot
switches itself off.

Have you considered an urn?

(Short fat hairy legs, and paid about fifty drachma.)

Ali

Old 24-08-2005, 09:16 PM
Ron Clark

On Wed, 24 Aug 2005 20:16:20 +0100, Guy King
wrote this (or the missive included this):

The message
from Tony Davison contains these words:

Shpx me, a stainless steel re-useable tea bag. What will the think of next.

Stainless steel reusable condoms?

Knitted space shuttles?

Come to think of it, they might be more durable at that.

--
®óñ© © ² * ¹°°³ -¹
Old 24-08-2005, 09:29 PM
Malc

"Ali Hopkins" wrote in message

NOOOOOOOOOOO! Tea bags is the anti-Char. Nearly as un frabjous as iced
tea.

I was on a Mercadian oil rig supply ship in the Gulf.. There were 2
chamines for dispensing beverages in the mess, both with those fishtank
thingies on top with go roundy thingmerts inside. Anyway, one contained
orange juice and the other contained what I took to be Cola. So I poured
meself a cup and took a big swig. UAB in spades, I nearly spat it all over
the floor.

--
Malc

Old 24-08-2005, 09:30 PM
Malc

"Guy King" wrote in message
The message
from Egbert Egret contains these words:

Please explain then, why i can never find a teaspoon? I don't take
sugar
in tea, cocoa, etc (and don't drink coughy) and use very little in
anything else. (Except when I'm winemolishing, in which case I tend to
hfr a shovel.)

Then why do you need a teaspoon?

OK, smartarse, how do /you/ get earwax from your ear into the storage jar?

You get your servants to suck it out of course.

--
Malc

"Your mother can't climb stairs"
Dalek playground taunt

Old 24-08-2005, 09:36 PM
WaltA

On Wed, 24 Aug 2005 20:24:33 +0100, Kate Dicey
wrote:

Tony Davison wrote:

On Wed, 24 Aug 2005 18:34:22 +0100, Guy King wrote:

The message
from "Ali Hopkins" contains these words:

For measuring tea into the pot innit.

You are a deeply civilised bunny, imo.

Not as civilised as this...

http://gamilacompany.com/tea/teastick.html

Shpx me, a stainless steel re-useable tea bag. What will the think of next.

I've had various different versions of this over the last 20 years.
None werk so well as a well matured teapot.

Yep, I agree.
The problem with those gadgets is, I think, thermal capacity.

Present teapot holds 8
mugfuls, wot is more than the kettle. I need a kettle bigger than 3
pints wot switches itself off.

One can add extra boiling water to a pot of tea without detriment
provided that it is done quickly (ie soon after the first lot) and
that one has not drained the pot first.
Also it must be done quietly behind curtains.
hides behind shed door

Old 24-08-2005, 09:47 PM
WaltA

On Wed, 24 Aug 2005 20:34:24 +0100, "Ali Hopkins"
wrote:

"Kate Dicey" wrote in message

I've had various different versions of this over the last 20 years. None
werk so well as a well matured teapot. Present teapot holds 8 mugfuls,
wot is more than the kettle. I need a kettle bigger than 3 pints wot
switches itself off.

Have you considered an urn?

Morecambe
Nah Eric, we're too young for that, just yet.
/Wise