GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Problem with Box (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/101699-problem-box.html)

Paul 22-08-2005 11:04 AM

Problem with Box

Hi

I have ten Box plants 6 to 8 inches heigh planted in sandy clay soil
with another two planted in pots of B&Q general pupose compost.

Both sets of plants seem to be developing yellow edges to the topmost
leaves, the plants have been down just about two months. Any
suggestions if there is anything wrong, I would hate to loose these
plants.

I have just this morning transplanted two of the ground plants to
pots, the roots development looks healthy.

TIA

Paul