GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   what is your taste when you buy garden supplies&decoration (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/101702-what-your-taste-when-you-buy-garden-supplies-decoration.html)

JasonHe 22-08-2005 03:24 PM

what is your taste when you buy garden supplies&decoration

Hi, everyone

What is your taste and your decision when you buy a garden gift or supplies&decoration, we are assigned a booth in upcoming Canton Trade Fair, and we are arranging some samples for it, but your judgement when you buy these stuff might be a right direction for us, and we are looking forward to your opinion, all that products in www.gardenexport.com/canton fair samples and planters&pots/metal and metal sprayers, we are looking forward to your suggestions, pls feel free to email me to

Best regards

Jason

JennyC 23-08-2005 05:30 AM

"JasonHe" wrote in message

Hi, everyone

What is your taste and your decision when you buy a garden gift or
supplies&decoration, we are assigned a booth in upcoming Canton Trade
Fair, and we are arranging some samples for it, but your judgement when
you buy these stuff might be a right direction for us, and we are
looking forward to your opinion, all that products in
www.gardenexport.com/canton fair samples and planters&pots/metal and
metal sprayers, we are looking forward to your suggestions, pls feel
free to email me to

Best regards
Jason

- gardenbanter :~(
- 404
- how the heck will I get to Canton anyway ?

Jenny :~))

Mike Lyle 23-08-2005 02:37 PM

JennyC wrote:
"JasonHe" wrote in message

Hi, everyone

What is your taste and your decision when you buy a garden gift or
supplies&decoration, we are assigned a booth in upcoming Canton

Trade
Fair, [...]

- gardenbanter :~(
- 404
- how the heck will I get to Canton anyway ?

It's not as bad as you seem to think: at J32 on the M4, take A470
"City Centre", go right at the castle, and there should be signs.

--
Mike.