GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   very cheap greenhouse (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/101720-very-cheap-greenhouse.html)

Tumbleweed 22-08-2005 07:54 PM

very cheap greenhouse

Make my friend an offer, he is not a gardener and has moved into a house
with a garden that contains an aluminium greenhouse, apparently in good
condition. Buyer dismantles and removes, he will take a very low offer as
he just wants it gone. Location Weybridge in Surrey.

Contact me for his email address if interested

--
Tumbleweed

tumbleweednews at hotmail dot com

Tumbleweed 22-08-2005 10:15 PM

"Tumbleweed" wrote in message
Make my friend an offer, he is not a gardener and has moved into a house
with a garden that contains an aluminium greenhouse, apparently in good
condition. Buyer dismantles and removes, he will take a very low offer as
he just wants it gone. Location Weybridge in Surrey.

p.s forgot to mention, aprox size 7x5 feet.

pammyT 24-08-2005 12:05 PM

"Tumbleweed" wrote in message

"Tumbleweed" wrote in message
Make my friend an offer, he is not a gardener and has moved into a house
with a garden that contains an aluminium greenhouse, apparently in good
condition. Buyer dismantles and removes, he will take a very low offer

as
he just wants it gone. Location Weybridge in Surrey.

p.s forgot to mention, aprox size 7x5 feet.

Just advertise it free to a good home in the local admag paper like Loot.
That';s what I had to do when I was disposing og an unwanted one.