GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Can anyone help me (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/102042-can-anyone-help-me.html)

[email protected] 29-08-2005 11:30 PM

Can anyone help me

Hi

A few days ago my friend find out this things(see photos) in his
garden, he says that they form in the night. He doesnt know what they
are neither do i..can anyone identify them?

Any help will be appreciated.

http://pwp.netcabo.pt/LoStAliEn/foto1.bmp
http://pwp.netcabo.pt/LoStAliEn/foto2.bmp
http://pwp.netcabo.pt/LoStAliEn/foto3.bmp

Thanks,
Tiago

[email protected] 30-08-2005 05:28 PM

jpg format.

http://pwp.netcabo.pt/LoStAliEn/foto1.jpg
http://pwp.netcabo.pt/LoStAliEn/foto2.jpg
http://pwp.netcabo.pt/LoStAliEn/foto3.jpg

Obrigado pelo seu coment=E1rio. :)

Tiago

Spider 31-08-2005 07:54 PM

wrote in message
ups.com...
Hi

A few days ago my friend find out this things(see photos) in his
garden, he says that they form in the night. He doesnt know what they
are neither do i..can anyone identify them?

Any help will be appreciated.

http://pwp.netcabo.pt/LoStAliEn/foto1.bmp
http://pwp.netcabo.pt/LoStAliEn/foto2.bmp
http://pwp.netcabo.pt/LoStAliEn/foto3.bmp

Thanks,
Tiago

Hi Tiago,

It looks as much like polymer wool as anything else. This material is used
to fill duvets and pillows, and is also used in aquarium filters. Why it
should appear in your friend's garden is a mystery .. unless a neighbour has
cleaned out a fish tank .. or a fox/cat has ripped open an airing duvet on a
washing line.

Spider