GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   What's this plant? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/102105-whats-plant.html)

Mr Fizzion 31-08-2005 03:19 PM

What's this plant?

What's this please:

http://www.arbe19.dsl.pipex.com/temp/g1.jpg

TIA

Mr F.

Andy 31-08-2005 03:30 PM

"Mr Fizzion" wrote in message
What's this please:

http://www.arbe19.dsl.pipex.com/temp/g1.jpg

TIA

Mr F.

I think it's Corncockle, which may also be called Agrostemum? Looks nice,

Andy.

Mr Fizzion 31-08-2005 03:44 PM

Thanks...yes it's corn cockle - I planted them some time ago, threw
the packet away and forgot about them!

Cheers

Mr F.

On Wed, 31 Aug 2005 15:30:21 +0100, "Andy"
wrote:

.. .

Kay 31-08-2005 04:29 PM

In article , Andy
writes

"Mr Fizzion" wrote in message
.. .
What's this please:

http://www.arbe19.dsl.pipex.com/temp/g1.jpg

TIA

Mr F.

I think it's Corncockle, which may also be called Agrostemum? Looks nice,

Yes. Agrostemma milas
--
Kay