Old 14-03-2003, 08:53 AM
Kay Easton

Default garden pics on web site

If anyone is interested, there are now a few more pics of my garden on
my website. Either use the link below, or go on to the urg ring and look
at 'Fort Amynthas' gardens.
--
Kay Easton

http://www.scarboro.demon.co.uk/garden/
Old 14-03-2003, 08:53 AM
Rod

"Kay Easton" wrote in message ...
If anyone is interested, there are now a few more pics of my garden on
my website. Either use the link below, or go on to the urg ring and look
at 'Fort Amynthas' gardens.
--
Kay Easton

http://www.scarboro.demon.co.uk/garden/

Thanks for that Kay, lovely garden and lovely cats.

Rod

Old 14-03-2003, 04:44 PM
Inge Jones

You say you "believe in creating opportunities and allowing the plants
to make the most of them" - sounds like me! Thank you for suggesting a
better way I can say to people in future that I can't be bothered with
all the fussing that some plants are supposed to need (-: As for those
that have to be actually dug up and taken in for the winter... Do people
really do that???!!!
Old 14-03-2003, 07:44 PM
Amynthas

In message , Kay Easton
writes
If anyone is interested, there are now a few more pics of my garden on
my website. Either use the link below, or go on to the urg ring and look
at 'Fort Amynthas' gardens.

A minor correction for strangers to the Fort Amynthas gardens,
this should read '.....OUR garden on OUR website.....'
--
Amynthas
Old 14-03-2003, 07:56 PM
Rod

"Amynthas" wrote in message
A minor correction for strangers to the Fort Amynthas gardens,
this should read '.....OUR garden on OUR website.....'
--
Amynthas

That was taken as read and it's a credit to all the inmates of the Fort.

Rod

Old 15-03-2003, 07:52 AM
JennyC

"Kay Easton" wrote in message
If anyone is interested, there are now a few more pics of my garden

on
my website. Either use the link below, or go on to the urg ring and

look
at 'Fort Amynthas' gardens.
--
Kay Easton
http://www.scarboro.demon.co.uk/garden/

Loved the slide show :~))
Jenny

Old 16-03-2003, 09:20 AM
Jane Ransom

In article , Amynthas Nzlagunf@f
pneobeb.qrzba.pb.hx writes
In message , Kay Easton
writes
If anyone is interested, there are now a few more pics of my garden on
my website. Either use the link below, or go on to the urg ring and look
at 'Fort Amynthas' gardens.

A minor correction for strangers to the Fort Amynthas gardens,
this should read '.....OUR garden on OUR website.....'

But Edward, people here don't know *you* )))))))))))))
--
Jane Ransom in Lancaster.
but if you need to email me for any other reason,

Old 16-03-2003, 09:20 AM
Amynthas

In message , Jane Ransom
writes
In article , Amynthas Nzlagunf@f
pneobeb.qrzba.pb.hx writes
In message , Kay Easton
writes
If anyone is interested, there are now a few more pics of my garden on
my website. Either use the link below, or go on to the urg ring and look
at 'Fort Amynthas' gardens.

A minor correction for strangers to the Fort Amynthas gardens,
this should read '.....OUR garden on OUR website.....'

But Edward, people here don't know *you* )))))))))))))

Course they do Jane, after all I've met many of them and the way
Kay's been plugging the website the rest will have visited it and seen
the worst.
--
Amynthas
Old 16-03-2003, 06:20 PM
Kay Easton

In article , Amynthas Nzlagunf@f
pneobeb.qrzba.pb.hx writes
In message , Kay Easton
writes
If anyone is interested, there are now a few more pics of my garden on
my website. Either use the link below, or go on to the urg ring and look
at 'Fort Amynthas' gardens.

A minor correction for strangers to the Fort Amynthas gardens,
this should read '.....OUR garden on OUR website.....'

Well, it's probably *your* website.
I can just imagine your reaction if I added a page to it without telling
you! (1)

(1) incredulity that I'd managed it.
--
Kay Easton