GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   A few pictures (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/104410-few-pictures.html)

Scotia 08-09-2005 04:10 PM

A few pictures

Thought I would share a few pictures of my garden that I took this afternoon;

http://www.PictureTrail.com/gid8310208

I hope you enjoy them.

Scotia @

http://www.thegardenersalmanac.co.uk

June Hughes 08-09-2005 09:25 PM

In message , Scotia
writes

Thought I would share a few pictures of my garden that I took this
afternoon;

http://www.PictureTrail.com/gid8310208

I hope you enjoy them.

Scotia @

http://www.thegardenersalmanac.co.uk

The photographs are lovely. I especially liked your herbaceous border,
although everything else looks great too. Thanks.
--
June Hughes

Draven 09-09-2005 10:12 AM

"Scotia" wrote in message

Thought I would share a few pictures of my garden that I took this
afternoon;

http://www.PictureTrail.com/gid8310208

I hope you enjoy them.

Scotia @

http://www.thegardenersalmanac.co.uk

--
Scotia

Always happy to nose someone else's garden for ideas.
Very lovely.