Old 14-03-2003, 11:44 PM
Sue

Default Galanthus 'Wendy's Gold'

Does anyone know where I can get this unusual variety of snowdrop? I saw it
featured on the Anglia tv programme 'Take a Leaf' the other day and I'd
like to plant in memory of someone.

Sue

Old 15-03-2003, 12:44 AM
Emrys Davies

'Sue',

Hopefully this site will help you:

http://www.rhs.org.uk/rhsplantfinder....asp?ID=126686

Regards,
Emrys Davies.

Old 15-03-2003, 12:56 AM
Emrys Davies

'Sue',

You got me searching. You will like this site:

http://www.palantir.co.uk/g203.html

Good Luck,

Emrys Davies.

Old 16-03-2003, 09:20 AM
Rachel Sullivan

In article , Sue
writes
Does anyone know where I can get this unusual variety of snowdrop? I saw it
featured on the Anglia tv programme 'Take a Leaf' the other day and I'd
like to plant in memory of someone.

Joe Sharman at Monksilver Nursery has it (look in Plant Finder). You'll
have to be quick though - they are lifted 'in the green' and the time is
almost gone now.

--
Rachel
Clematis Web Site
Old 18-03-2003, 08:44 AM
Sue

" Emrys Davies" wrote
You got me searching. You will like this site:

http://www.palantir.co.uk/g203.html

Ooh, lovely pictures! Thank you Emrys and Rachel for the links.
If I can get a little group of these I hope they'll do as well as my other
ordinary ones have done.

Sue

Maya Devine Wendy Devine dvd mpg avi jpg movies bio videos Wendy Divine ladytvon Bonsai 0 19-08-2004 08:41 PM
OT-Bromeliads- Wendy molli Orchids 5 27-01-2004 07:02 AM
Chionodoxa,Galanthus,Winter Aconite Locating . . . ? Joe Gardening 1 20-09-2003 11:12 AM
ot Wendy Slonecker please email *muffin* Ponds 0 14-07-2003 06:52 AM
PING: Wendy in California Just Me \Koi\ Ponds 0 14-04-2003 02:44 PM