Old 16-03-2003, 09:20 AM
DKSRich

Default Can one prune a Forsythia to death?

Last year,after flowering and some growth, my 'helper' pruned the Forsythia and
Flowering Red Currant.
So far, no sign of growth.
Dead?
sylvia
Old 16-03-2003, 09:20 AM
June Hughes

In article , DKSRich
writes
Last year,after flowering and some growth, my 'helper' pruned the Forsythia and
Flowering Red Currant.
So far, no sign of growth.

Bas completely dug our Forsythia out 15 years ago. Two years ago it
re-appeared as if by magic, so don't despair.
--
June Hughes
Old 16-03-2003, 11:44 AM
Stephen Goodall

I have pruned my Forsythia very hard a couple of times and each time it
comes back as good as new within 2 years so don't despair.

"June Hughes" wrote in message
news
In article , DKSRich
writes