GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Gardening in China (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/107053-gardening-china.html)

David D Stretch 17-09-2005 12:23 AM

Gardening in China

Does anyone on here have any experience of gardening in China and who
might be able to point me in the direction of a website or books that
could help me find out about some of the issues involved? The area in
which any gardening might be done is northern Hunan.

Many thanks

--
David D Stretch: Stoke-on-Trent, UK.
Delete DELETE or REMOVECAPITALS in the above email addresses to email me

annet 18-09-2005 11:12 PM

"David D Stretch" schreef:

Does anyone on here have any experience of gardening in China and who
might be able to point me in the direction of a website or books that
could help me find out about some of the issues involved? The area in
which any gardening might be done is northern Hunan.

Many thanks

http://www.yunnantourism.com/kunming...ning/enjoy.htm

and as for plants, exported from Yunnan:
http://natureproducts.net/Products/Plant_list.html
which gives imo an idea of what you could do there..

regards, Annet

David D Stretch 20-09-2005 12:55 PM

annet ) wrote (uk.rec.gardening):

http://www.yunnantourism.com/kunming...ning/enjoy.htm

and as for plants, exported from Yunnan:
http://natureproducts.net/Products/Plant_list.html
which gives imo an idea of what you could do there..

Thanks for the information, Annet.

I travel there tomorrow (Wednesday) for 3 months, and so I can get an
idea then as well.

Once again, many thanks.

David

--
David D Stretch: Stoke-on-Trent, UK.
Delete DELETE in the above email addresses to email me