Old 21-09-2005, 10:27 AM
Simon Adebisi

Default buying a large shed/workshop

I am after buying a large shed/workshop but not sure that B&Q would be the
best or cheapest? Anyone know where to get them from?

Old 21-09-2005, 06:27 PM
spakker

I am after buying a large shed/workshop but not sure that B&Q would be the
best or cheapest? Anyone know where to get them from?

Probably cheapest to build it yourself- don't skimp on insulation!

Old 21-09-2005, 07:29 PM
June Hughes

In message , Simon
Adebisi writes
I am after buying a large shed/workshop but not sure that B&Q would be the
best or cheapest? Anyone know where to get them from?

Depends where you are. We found our local independent merchants to be
the best bet.
--
June Hughes
Old 21-09-2005, 08:47 PM
Jollygreenp

You may well find that B&Q will be amongst the cheapest, however, you
will be better going to a local shed and garage retailer who will
supply you with a shed made of a sturdier thickness of panelling. Our
local supplier here in York, Garasheds, is also a keen gardener and
allotment holder and grows and sells a wide variety of plants at
bargain prices on his site as well as selling the sheds, garages and
greenhouses that are his main trade. That reminds me, as it is near the
end of the season he might have a few fuchsias to sell off cheap so I
must pay him a visit in the next day or two.

Old 21-09-2005, 09:40 PM
Graham Harrison

"Simon Adebisi" wrote in message
.uk...
I am after buying a large shed/workshop but not sure that B&Q would be the
best or cheapest? Anyone know where to get them from?

A friend bought a "Site Hut" second hand off a building site (where else).

large shed required kam United Kingdom 3 05-08-2003 05:32 PM
Need building plans for workshop, and shed? Please Ryan Lawns 0 05-05-2003 10:56 PM
Need building plans for workshop, and shed? Please Ryan Lawns 0 19-10-2002 04:42 PM