Old 26-09-2005, 05:54 PM

Default Farewell England

On October 4th I shall be flying to Spain to start a new life there. I
bought a house there earlier this year, have now retired and sold up
here so my wife and I are moving there. I will not be at any BN
meetings etc in the future as it is a bit too far to travel! I will be
watching here and posting but it may be a while before I can as the
house in Spain hasn't got the telephone connected yet, (but hopefully
will have when I get there).

Mike

Old 27-09-2005, 05:46 PM
June Hughes

In message .com,
" writes
On October 4th I shall be flying to Spain to start a new life there. I
bought a house there earlier this year, have now retired and sold up
here so my wife and I are moving there. I will not be at any BN
meetings etc in the future as it is a bit too far to travel! I will be
watching here and posting but it may be a while before I can as the
house in Spain hasn't got the telephone connected yet, (but hopefully
will have when I get there).

Here's a second farewell from me, Mike. (First is in ukf+d Enjoy!
--
June Hughes