Old 26-09-2005, 07:47 PM
Mike

Default "The importance of being ..........." sort of OT to the 'Owners'

neighbourly" :-))

With apologies to Oscar Wilde ;-))

We look after our neighbour's greenhouse and he looks after our garden and
house when we are away. He has just popped round with a bottle of Sherry
because we looked after his greenhouse whilst he tried out his new Campavan
:-))

Readers. Look after your neighbours. They are close to you ALL the time and
make your life a pleasure :-))

You can ignore some of the pratts on here because they are not 'real people'
but sorry has beens who try to 'own' the site. Watch the muck hit the fan
now :-))

:-))

Mike
Who never knowingly tells lies :-))

Old 26-09-2005, 08:23 PM
Martin

Mike wrote:
neighbourly" :-))

With apologies to Oscar Wilde ;-))

We look after our neighbour's greenhouse and he looks after our
garden and house when we are away. He has just popped round with a
bottle of Sherry because we looked after his greenhouse whilst he
tried out his new Campavan :-))

Readers. Look after your neighbours. They are close to you ALL the
time and make your life a pleasure :-))

You can ignore some of the pratts on here because they are not 'real
people' but sorry has beens who try to 'own' the site. Watch the muck
hit the fan now :-))

:-))

Mike
Who never knowingly tells lies :-))

Mike,

Tell the truth now. You've had a wee tipple of that Sherry haven't you?

Old 27-09-2005, 04:36 PM
ken69

You be careful Mike, I did a neighbour's (an old lady) garden , that
had no maintenance on it for 15years, then come harvest time, you
should have seen the relatives come outta the woodwork.