GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Rowan Worry (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/107610-rowan-worry.html)

Droog Genzel 01-10-2005 04:30 PM

Rowan Worry

I have tried to reduce the shade in my garden by cutting back all of the
tall shrubs etc.
In my enthusiasm I have lopped my Rowan tree - must be at least 25 years
old.
Most of the tall branches have now been removed - a great improvement to the
light in the garden.
However, I am now concerned that I may have damaged the tree.
What are its chances of survival.

SH

Nick Maclaren 01-10-2005 04:33 PM

In article ,
Droog Genzel wrote:
I have tried to reduce the shade in my garden by cutting back all of the
tall shrubs etc.
In my enthusiasm I have lopped my Rowan tree - must be at least 25 years
old.
Most of the tall branches have now been removed - a great improvement to the
light in the garden.
However, I am now concerned that I may have damaged the tree.
What are its chances of survival.

High.

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.